Halloween
October 4, 2012

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode
Tomorrow's Webisode: Christmas Folders & Cutting Dies

Judi (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
How fun this webisode is. I love the new Halloween Dazzles and the little house. That house would make a great gingerbread house, too. Welcome, Gale. Thank you for this fun webisode.
kathyc (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Welcome, Gail! You have a lovely crafting style, and I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations. Just one small thing...maybe speak up a little bit...we want to hear every word you have to say! ;o) The Halloween kit is darling...I love that it is fun, and not creepy.
Nadine Illingworth (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Wow i love your hallow ween make up lol and don't take the masks off till after hallow ween lol .
Smashing webisode Given me great ideas.
Welcome Gail not all the customers are as rude as me lol Hope you have some fab times making the webisodes.And Paulette just loves to be sprayed with paint every so often hehe
Brill job you both did today.
Deanna A (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Welcome aboard Gail! I tried to find the little house kit but it isn't in the database yet. Hopefully soon. I think that if you cut out a section of the back.. or made a little door.. you could put in one of the battery operated tea lights for a very nice effect. What do you think?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Sounds cute to us. And 4005682 is for the cute Ornament House.
Michelle T. (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Welcome Gail! Love your designs and look forward to more.
Donna Pomeroy (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
What a "treat" to get another webisode this week. Love the projects.
Sharon (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
Just wanted to welcome Gail.Awesome ideas for Halloween.And YES I also think there should be a webisode for every special day.
sharon (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
I forgot to ask in my previous comment, when will the houses be available? I tried to order and could not.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We're sooo sorry, the 4005682 Ornament House is live now. Didn't mean to trick you!!
sharon (posted 1 year 10 months ago)
oooDear Gail, you had me at boo!!! I was really worried after Ann moved to Florida (which is where I live), but I feel you did an excellent job and as always Paulette is fabulous. I so look forward to all the webisodes. I hope that you will be with us for many many webisodes. I hope there is not a move in your future. A lot of us love these webisodes and cannot get demonstrations like Paper Wishes (which my husband calls Hot Paper Wishes) I love that he calls you guys that...He says I get something from you guys daily (that of course is not true, since there is no mail on Sunday). Any way, I think you get the message that you are my number one shopping place...
Comment: