Stamp Camp #2 DVD
July 29, 2013

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Carol Lee (posted 12 months ago)
How fabulous! What great techniques!! What a great way to start my week!!!
Carolyn (posted 12 months ago)
Absolutely wonderful!! What an exciting beginning to the WOW. Just love it all. Thank you Teresa for sharing your creativity. And of course thank you to you ladies for bringing your excitement and "know hows" to all of us. SOoo looking forward to the rest of the week!!
Jackie (posted 12 months ago)
I love these weekly webisodes. They are always amazing. They also give me the "I want it all" effect.
Renee (posted 12 months 1 day ago)
Wow!!!! These are fantastic. Great job, Theresa and Paperwishes!
Annette (posted 12 months 1 day ago)
Thank you yet again Teresa for helping me "stretch my boundaries" as Gail said. Some or should I say all, of these ideas would never have occured to me. Many thanks, and I am so glad I checked my email today to see that WOW has started! Yay!
Romona (posted 12 months 1 day ago)
Can't wait to get the DVD.You have sooo many cards to choose from.Glad for the sneak peek..
Tina Van Eick (posted 12 months 1 day ago)
OK, I love your DVD's...now there is one more to get. On the wax paper technique you said to use cardstock on one side and scrap paper on the other. I always have sandwiched the wax paper in between two pieces of card stock and ironed. That way you get two impressions off from one piece of wax paper. Try it!!! You'll love it.
Susan (posted 12 months 2 days ago)
Gail, You mentioned a stamp set that comes with this package, but when I open the webisode moneysaver, its not listed, so is it part of this package or not????
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
When we taped the webisode, our plan was for the stamp to be part of the offer; however, it won't arrive until next week so we had to remove it. We're so sorry for the mix-up. It will be item 4104888 and will be here mid-August. Thank you for asking.
Christine (posted 12 months 2 days ago)
I am going to need to add a room to my home if you keep showing such wonderful and creative ideas. Thank you for the webisodes that give me ideas for great cards.
Jocelyn Turner (posted 12 months 2 days ago)
Thanks for all these amazing ideas. Cannot wait to go try some of them. Thanks again.
Doris (posted 12 months 2 days ago)
Thanks for a first look! I feel like a VIP!! Can't wait for the rest,
Debby (posted 12 months 2 days ago)
Theresa has done it again. The cards are beautiful. I cannot wait to see the rest of the week if this is about one third off the top.
Comment: