Christmas Cards & More: Christmas Sweets
August 30, 2013

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Angela (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
very interest
Anne (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
I tried ordering the Christmas Sweets paper pack and the new stamps, Christmas Cheer but can't find them listed. Are you out of stock and will they be offered again? Thank you!
terrie (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Thank you so much for such a fun week of all you webisol..love them all.
Well done ladies
Mary Ann Hiskey (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Love, love, love this week of Christmas. Getting my order ready now!
Carol Lee Cherry (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Wow what a wonderful week!! I was too busy to watch until Friday which was my birthday and I was in for a treat! I am looking forward to including more stamps and paper in my next order. Keep up the good work!
Claudia (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Thank you so much for your Webisoodes. I am a visual learner so it helps a lot. I can't wait to start my Christmas cards!
Karen (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
I get really excited when you announce W.O.W and it's always a bummer when Friday's webisode comes to an end BUT I LOVE to "play" with the newest products, also! My hubby' s going to cut up my credit care for sure! Lol
Sandhills Patty (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Wonderful Week! I use the 3D Crystal Lacquer all the time. The bottle will last for years. It is a definite, need to have! Also to Rose Marie on matting. If it's holographic, or suede paper you're using to mat onto, I just cut 3/8 strips to glue to back of piece being matted. I can't stand to waste all that beautiful paper behind! The papers are so pretty you don't notice, you pieced it.
Diana S (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
I loved, loved your W.O.W. classes. Theresa does a beautiful job. Can't wait for the next set of classes. Hopefully you will have another before Christmas. Great job to everyone at HOTP.
Jackie (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Thank you ladies for such a wonderful week of Christmas goodies!!! This is my first year of making my own Christmas cards and I'm inspired by some of your great ideas!!! Thank you again!!!!
Janene (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Beautiful cards, great ideas as always. Thank you for your webisodes. How about winter or Christmas dazzles using ice skates for your images?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We will pass along the ice skates idea to the graphic design team. Thanks.
Caroline B. (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Dear HOTP staff, Thank you for another week of inspiration. I look forward to these episodes (especially the Christmas-in-August ones) all year! I've noted down lots of great design ideas, and ordered my favorite products, to kick-start my Christmas crafting over the next few months. That is a gift in itself! X0X0
TeddyPat (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Love all the webisodes. Any chance of incorporating more of Gail's hands-on demos in them? Always looking forward to my e-mail reminder that the new webisode is ready for viewing.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
We love it when Gail demos, too and whenever a project calls for one, she is happy to do it.
Gisela Diehl (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
So sad this week is over.I so enjoyed watching the videos.Thanks for all the wonderful ideas and thaks for the surprise letter with the goodies.
Annette (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Sweets to the Sweets, as they say. Many thanks for this webisode and all the others too. I hate when the weeks come to an end, but TGIF and have a wonderful Labor Day! Annette Gingerbread, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Cider, can't be that far away!
Rose Marie Goldspink (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
OK stupid question~When you mat, do you use a whole sheet behind the top one? Thank you for the webisodes. I love them!!!!
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Not stupid at all. Yes Teresa (and our entire design team) glues the item to be matted onto a corner of the mat sheet then they trim. To see a demo go to PaperWishes.com and scroll to the bottom. Click on Scrapbooking 101 then click on Basic Techniques. At about 7:30 minutes you'll see Paulette demo-ing matting. Hope this helps.
Mary (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Wonderful Week of Webisodes, my friends love them too. Thanks for all your hard work, and looking fowards to the next session.
Jennifer (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Just love your webisodes I keep watching them to get fresh ideas. Much better than watching TV.
Paula (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Thanks for the great week! Also, whatever you recently did to the webisodes, it works. I can finally watch without the constant stopping, which is wonderful.
JoAnn B. (posted 1 year 1 month ago)
Beautiful Christmas collection. Love cards and layouts. I so enjoy your webisodes.
Comment: