Christmas Cards & More: Christmas Sweets
August 30, 2013

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Louise (posted 11 months 25 days ago)
Spectacular! Thanks so much for sharing these amazing projects.
Martie Rollin (posted 11 months 25 days ago)
You did, indeed, save the best for last...I LOVE this paper collection! All the cards and LOs are just too cute. This is going to be my Christmas mini album for our family! Thank you!!!
Paula Evans (posted 11 months 25 days ago)
Can we please have a webisode a day? Just kidding, but I do so love them. Thanks for all your tips, your excellent products, and your smiling faces!
Joleen (posted 11 months 25 days ago)
Wow, once again you guys did an incredible week of webisodes!! I say you can't possibly top that one, and you do!!! AMAZING TALENT!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
Lee Calhoun (posted 11 months 25 days ago)
It is always a matter of pick and choose. Keep turning out these videos as I use it for inspiration - typically on Tuesdays, but luv the week long series most of all!
Marcella Walters (posted 11 months 25 days ago)
I have only caught this last session and loved it! I think it is a wonderful marketing approach. It makes one feel that YES! I CAN DO THAT! Ease of ordering is an abosolute plus as well. Great job girls! Keep up the good work and I hope to catch you in entirity the next time around.
Christine Littlefield (posted 11 months 25 days ago)
You have done it again and my Christmas card making will be the talk of the neighborhood because of you. Thank you for all the time you spend to make my creativity grow.
Laura (posted 11 months 25 days ago)
Wow! All the Christmas stuff is great, but I found a new love in this set. Actually, I found it by accident yesterday, so I've already ordered it. Many of my friends and I are huge St. Louis Cardinals fans, so that tiny little bird that comes with the Joy die cut is right up my alley. I'm sure I'll use it for some Christmas cards, but I will also use it for Opening Day, World Series (yes, we ARE contenders again this year) and birthday cards. You COULD use the bird in other colors and pretend it's any type of bird you want, but I will ONLY use it in Cardinal Red
Barbara C. (posted 11 months 25 days ago)
Love these. Thought I was finished shopping. Had to get these too. Thank you for the great ideas and beautiful papers!!
Diane C. (posted 11 months 26 days ago)
I love, love, love this Christmas collection. Don't know what I enjoy more the card samples or the scrapbook pages. Ladies, you have saved the best for last. Thank you for another exciting week of webisodes.
Comment: