Mixed Media Scrapbooking
September 24, 2013

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Lee C (posted 7 months ago)
the black embossing paste looks amazing. I especially liked the look on the holographic card stock. For sure going into my shopping cart.
Lee C (posted 7 months ago)
so enjoying the added focus on scrapbooking! wonderful technique video, for me it is card techniques used for scrapbooking and visa versa!
Lynn Miller (posted 7 months ago)
I do scrapbooking, cards and mini albums. I love that your webisodes incorporate techniques that I can use in all the above. I learned a lot of new ideas today!!!!
Laura (posted 7 months ago)
I love evrything Gail does, I did not like the first project in the webisode, I do not like that spotty covering up look of the dark paste, but most of all, I just do not like the Stolen Moments paper pack. Thank you for the racipe idea, it makes a lot of sense to do a cdard and the scrapbook page especially if it will be given to someone, Thank you.
Susan (posted 7 months ago)
WOW! I love the layered look and always seem to struggle with it. Now I have a better idea of how to achieve it. One question ... what is the difference between embossing paste and artist spackle? any pro's and con's when considering one over the one?
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The Embossing Paste is lighter in texture than the Spackle but both do essentially the same thing however, Artist Spackle is no longer available.
Mary Ann (posted 7 months ago)
What a beautiful idea for cards and other things. It looks like a lot of work though and a lot of extra paints, etc.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
Of course the nice thing is you can use the items over and over!
Diania (posted 7 months ago)
great webisode. I usually create cards but this webisode presents great ideas for both. I love the demo of the pastes and distress paint
Diania (posted 7 months ago)
great webisode.I usually create cards and this webisode has great ideas for both! I love the info about the embossing paste and distress paints. Thanks for another super webisode.
Jocelyn Turner (posted 7 months ago)
So many amazing ideas and techniques! Thanks so very much.I love Wednesdays and always wait for my new
Ann (posted 7 months ago)
Wow wow wow. Fabulous techniques, beautiful pages and cards, truly works of art. I was enthralled.
Caroline Clapp (posted 7 months 1 day ago)
Wow!!! This was great. Beautiful. I want it all. Thank you.
Merlyn (posted 7 months 1 day ago)
I appreciate that some people do scrapbooking, so do I, but I use many of the card patterns for my scrapbooking. My question is, will you be getting back to card webisodes or will it be more scrapbooking than cards? Hope I hear from you.
Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
The answer is we plan to do both. We won't be totally cards or totally scrapbooking. As you said, the techniques work for both and we want to share them. I hope you enjoyed this webisode.
Comment:

Choose a bundle and save!

Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes