Halloween 2013 Special
October 3, 2013

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode
Tomorrow's Webisode: March 2014 Scrapbooking Classes

NADINE (posted 10 months 27 days ago)
FABULOUS VIDEO FULL OF FUN. ENJOYED ALL YOUR PROJECTS. MAKES ME WANT TO DO MORE FOR HALLOWEEN.
Brenda (posted 11 months 12 days ago)
I loved the little monster treat boxes, those are so adorable. I am sad that you don't offer the clear treat boxes by themselves.
Tammy Davis (posted 11 months 13 days ago)
This is fantastic! Ordered the kit & some of the extra supplies too! Can't wait to get started! Hope you can do this every year!
darla (posted 11 months 17 days ago)
loved your halloween cards ty for shareing,
Babs Wood (posted 11 months 18 days ago)
I love that you use so many different elements!
Jackie (posted 11 months 19 days ago)
Loved this webisode!!! I have looked at it at least 4 times now. You all are the best!!!!
Michelle (posted 11 months 20 days ago)
Paper Wishes always goes the extra mile, and you did it again with a wonderfully fun webisode full of creative ideas!! Thank you Paulette and Gail for great ideas and wonderful supplies. Paper Wishes offers SO much for their customers, great products, AND great customer service!!
Patricia (posted 11 months 20 days ago)
Well ladies, you did it again. Another GREAT webisode. My eyes lit up when I saw that witch card. WOW!!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if you want great ideas, go to Paper Wishes.
Chris (posted 11 months 20 days ago)
Gail, that Wicked Witch card is THE coolest card I've ever seen! Quite expensive to make, but worth it for the right person (Wizard of Oz fan = me!). I'm going to try to make it with Halloween dazzles (no encrusted jewels, stamps or washi tape, which I don't have). It will still be dynamite! LOVE your website and products, and thanks for the spooky bonus webisode! Great customer service today too!
Joyce (posted 11 months 20 days ago)
What a sweet treat i just love all of it .Happy Halloween
Sandy (posted 11 months 20 days ago)
Great job you two! And by the way, Gail, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Since last year's Halloween webisode until now, you have really done a great job. Keep it up!
mary harris (posted 11 months 20 days ago)
way to make a good holiday fun day for friends to get together thanks for all the hard work you put into keeping us in the loop
Lynn Conlon (posted 11 months 20 days ago)
Paulette,
You have made me a very happy camper. I love Halloween and you have outdone yourself this time with scary Halloween products. I am so excited I can hardly wait for my goodies to get here. Thank you so much for doing a webisode on Halloween. I LOVED it. The cards were just what I was looking for.
Thanks again.
Dianne Titus (posted 11 months 20 days ago)
What an awesome webisode!!!
Gail, you do such awesome projects.
Diane C. (posted 11 months 21 days ago)
What great papers and your projects are first rate. Happy Halloween to all at PW!!!!
Martie Rollin (posted 11 months 21 days ago)
So many wonderful Halloween ideas! Love ALL the paper collections this year...many ways to use them. Thanks for this inspirational video!
Carolyn (posted 11 months 21 days ago)
Oh my goodness - creativity never ceases with your staff... Thank you so much for the tricks and treats. I don't know what to start with!
Rita (posted 11 months 21 days ago)
I love, love, love all the projects you shared. The specialty paper is absolutely wonderful-along with all the embellishments. Thanks!
Diana (posted 11 months 21 days ago)
What a treat!! An extra webisode this week and what fun ideas for Halloween cards. Thanks again Gail and Paulette. I so look forward to more great ideas and techniques.
veldia gautier (posted 11 months 21 days ago)
Great great ideas. Thank you so much for the wonderful videos, I check everyday to see if you have posted something new. You have such great ideas and I love the way you show us how to do it. Thank you so very much!!!!
Comment: