Ann's Summer Look: New Embossing Folders
June 6, 2014

Loading the player ...

The items featured in this webisode can be found at PaperWishes.com
Click here for instructions and gallery photos for this webisode

Kathleen A Serrahn (posted 6 months 16 days ago)
Awesome projects all week
Thanks Ann
terrie (posted 6 months 16 days ago)
What a wonderful week of awesome cards and techniques...
Thank you so much to Ann, Paulette and Gail..
Awesome trio!!
scrappygail (posted 6 months 16 days ago)
Very intersting techniques for utilizing your embossing folders beyond the basic
Vicki West (posted 6 months 16 days ago)
WOW I wish you girls and the company were in Australia what a great week of webisodes and great to see Ann getting here hand in again great cards and techniques can't wait to go play
Marie Waters (posted 6 months 16 days ago)
I just wanted to thank all of you for the wonderful ideas and techniques. I watch a lot of how to videos and I must say that I appreciate and love all of yours the most. I absolutely love the week of webisodes and all of your weekly webisodes. I always look forward to seeing what the next day is going to be. So, thanks again because I know that a lot of hard work and love goes into each episode.
laura (posted 6 months 16 days ago)
I want to take a moment to thank everyone at PW. We get to hear all of the designers names, and we love all of them, but they aren't the only people making PW such a success. All of the "behind-the-scenes" people deserve a great big round of applause as well. Everyone from the technical people who film & keep the website going to customer service to accounting to the people in the warehouse...you all do such a great job. I must say that the warehouse people are really remarkable. I order a lot of items from PW--especially on weeks when the warehouse sale includes dazzles--and they do a fantastic job of getting the right items every time. I can't imagine how many hundreds of dazzles they've had to ship over the last 2 weeks, but I just want them to know how impressed I am that they manage to get all the right items to the right people time and time again. Everyone at PW clearly works hard & plays hard. Keep up the great work!
Carol Lee (posted 6 months 16 days ago)
Wow, what a wonderful week! Had to watch all week BEFORE I could go to work!! Lots of great ideas. Why not schedule the next week of webisodes with Ann when Gail goes on vacation so Ann can fill in personally!
Cathy (posted 6 months 16 days ago)
Ann does amazing work. I really enjoyed this WOW.
Barbara (posted 6 months 16 days ago)
Sorry the week is over. Loved the wedisodes. Lot of techniques shown today--have inspired me to get moving and try these fantastic ideas. Thank you Ann for working so hard for us and thank You Paulette and Gail for showing us how she did it!
Comment: