Designer's Tip: Use wax paper between the cutting die and your cardstock to make releasing the die-cut easier.
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Mat a 6 1/4”x4 3/4” green paper on red paper with a 1/8” border and place on card front.
- Following the manufacturer’s directions, use the die-cutting machine and cutting dies to create two woven lattice die-cuts from Kraft cardstock. Cut one strip of squares off of one of the die-cuts. Back three alternating squares with yellow circle paper, as shown. Foam tape over a 2 5/8”x4” red paper. Place 1 1/4” from right edge and 1/2” from upper and lower edges.
- Create two large and one small swirl die-cuts from white cardstock. Place on craft sheet and spritz edges with the two colors of Smooch® Spritz. Let dry. Tie a small bow around the large swirl and place on the left. Place a small swirl on the right.
- Use VersaMark™ to stamp “Just Because” on a 1 1/4”x3/8” Kraft, dust with embossing powder and use heat tool to emboss. Mat on red with 1/16” border and foam tape as shown.
- For the inside: Cut the other lattice die-cut down to 4 squares and center. Place a large swirl as shown. Stamp and emboss “You are so very special” on a 1 1/4”x3/4” Kraft. Mat on red with 1/16” border and foam tape as shown. Tie a small knot in ribbon and Zot™ on, as shown.