Designer's Tip: Combining the die-cuts with the White Truffle paper pack makes a nostalgic look that’s perfect for heirloom photos. Save the “innies” from your die cuts for tag embellishments.
- Cut a tan flourish paper to 11 7/8” square and place on brown cardstock.
- Following the manufacturer’s directions, use the die-cutting machine and cutting dies to create five woven lattice die-cuts and two sets of swirls from suede (save eight of the small “L” shaped innies for step #5). Place four lattice die-cuts at corners, 1/8” from edges. Place final lattice die-cut centered, on point.
- Mat a 3 1/4”x4 1/2” photo on ivory flourish paper with a 1/8” border, then on suede with a 1/16” border and foam tape as shown. Place large scrolls as shown. Tuck ends of small scrolls under matted photo, and glue in place.
- Journal a name and definition on white cardstock. Use Bracket Label “B” to trace around the name, cut out and mat on suede with 1/8” border. Foam tape as shown. Cut the definition to 3”x1”, ink the edges, mat on suede with 1/16” border and foam tape as shown.
- Journal “HERO” on tan flourish paper. Use Square Tag “D” to trace around “HERO”, cut out, ink edges and mat on suede with 1/16” border. Use Square Tag “D” to trace three tags on tan flourish paper, cut out, ink edges and mat on suede with 1/16” border. Place “Son”, “Brother” and “Father” Dazzles™ on tags. Punch a hole at rounded end of all four tags, place small “L” shaped innies from lattice die-cuts on outer corners, tie a length of ribbon through holes and foam tape as shown.