Designer's Tip: Use the dies with suede and vellum for a beautiful look with lots of texture. Off-set the flower petals for a pretty look.
- Place your card with the fold at the left. Cover the card front with powder blue suede and trim edges evenly with the card. Cut a 4 3/4"x6” floral border paper. Mat top, bottom, and left side on purple cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the card front and even with the right side. Glue a 4 3/4"x2 1/4" vellum dots rectangle across the floral paper, even with the right side. Glue a 4 3/4"x1/2” powder blue suede strip centered across the vellum. Glue a 4 3/4" length of lilac ribbon centered across the powder blue suede strip.
- Use the die-cutting machine and cutting dies to create one die-cut flower in the following sizes and papers: 4 1/2"—violet suede; 3 1/4"—powder blue suede and violet suede; 2 1/4"—vellum dots, powder blue suede; 1 1/2"—violet suede, vellum dots.
- Layer the 4 1/2" violet flower, the 3 1/4" powder blue flower, the 2 1/4" vellum flower, and the 1 1/2" violet suede flower together with foam tape, from largest to smallest. Glue centered over the vellum rectangle. Decorate the violet suede flowers with Silver Jewel Dazzles™.
- Punch a 5/8” violet suede circle and foam tape centered on the 1 1/2" vellum dots flower. Add “hello” centered on the circle. Tie a bow from 1/8” wide lilac grosgrain ribbon and Zot to lower right portion of the page. Foam tape the flower centered over the bow. Zot an additional bow to the left of the layered flower as shown.
- Cover the right 2 1/4" section of the inside with remaining floral border paper. Glue ribbon along the inside edge of the paper, trimming edges evenly. Layer the remaining violet and powder blue flowers together and glue centered over the ribbon. Add “Thinking of You” to the center of the powder blue flower. Add Jewel Dazzles™ to the violet petals. Zot a lilac bow below the flower as shown.