Designer Tips: Use a layer of foam tape under the chipboard banners to compensate for the clothes pins lifting them off the paper.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with black cardstock. Cut School Papers striped border paper to 6 1/4”x4 3/4” and glue to the card front, with the border at the bottom.
- Zot™ only the ends of a 6 3/4” length of Tapestry Collection black rick rack to each side of the card and 3/4” from the top.
- Glue School Papers striped paper to 2 flags, School Papers patterned yellow to 2 banners, School Papers red paper to 2 banners, and School Papers lime green paper to 1 banner. Glue 1 red and 1 yellow banner to a flag.
- Place stickers, alternating colors to each banner to spell out “PARTY”. Attach the Banner chipboard pieces to the Tapestry Collection black rick rack using the black clothespins. Zot™ Tapestry Collection red grid ribbon bows to the ends of the rick rack and a Tapestry Collection dot bow to the right side of the striped border.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Vintage Roses ribbon (link)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- 8”x8” School Papers (link)
- Tapestry Collection Ribbons (link)
- Black Clothespins (link)
- Alphabet Stickers (link, link)
- Chipboard Spapes: Banner (link), Flag (link)
- black cardstock (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)