Designer Tips: When covering chipboard with paper, get a perfect fit by applying to chipboard with glue stick. Trim around edges and then lightly sand edges with sanding block.
- Color the spool top edges, around the top and bottom stickers, blue and let dry. Glue a length of green flower paper around the spool and glue ends overlapping. Wrap the center of the spool with pink twine and tie a bow.
- Cover the dowel with pink pattered paper and glue the dowel inside the spool hole. Wrap a 10” length of pink twine around the dowel base and the coil up around the dowel. Glue at the top to secure.
- Mat a 3”x5” photo with white cardstock and ink the edges black. Mat with aqua patterned paper, leaving a 3/8” border and black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border.
- Glue a 4” length of green twine to the top corners of the black mat. Glue tiny bows to each end. Cover each heart with tiny prints of pink plaid, green floral and pink. Cut around hearts and sand edges. Place stickers at the center of each heart and glue the hearts to the twine. Glue the back of the photo to the dowel, making sure to leave about 2 1/2” glued to back for balance. P2
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Kaleidoscope Paper Pack (link)
- Mini Wood Spools (link)
- Heart Chipboard (link)
- Vintage Red stickers (link)
- Pink and Green Baker’s Twine (link)
- Turquoises Spectrum Noir Pen #BT7 (link)
- 6” of 1/4” wide wood dowel
- White and Black cardstocks (link)
- Sanding block (link)
- StazOn® Black inkpad (link)