- Turn the card so the fold is at the top. Open the card and trim 1/2" from the right side and 1" off the bottom of the top flap.
- Cover the front flap with green paper and ink the edges black. Stamp the butterfly border in black along the bottom of the flap. Cut out the rectangular purple tag and journal a message across center, leaving some space along the right side. Attach 1/2" in from the upper left corner of the card.
- Lay the template over the top of light lavender paper. Using a fine-tipped black pen, trace the outlines of butterflies 1C, 2C, and 3C. Cut out, leaving black outlines.
- In pencil, trace two of butterfly 2C and one of 3C onto lavender vellum. Cut out and erase pencil marks. Place over scratch paper. Using the swirls border stamp, stamp onto the wings of the vellum butterflies. Line up the straight edge of the stamp with the center of the butterfly body so that the swirls extend from the center out into the wings. Stamp twice on each butterfly, once on each half, to add swirls. Attach the vellum butterflies layered over the paper butterflies using Zots™ at the center. Attach finished butterflies at angles on the top card flap, overlapping the message tag.
- Inside the card: Trim a 2" x 6" strip of green and purple striped paper. Ink the edges and attach at the bottom of the card inside. Cut out purple ribbon. Place on scratch paper and stamp the swirls border with the flat edge along the top of the ribbon. Attach the ribbon across the top of the striped paper, trimming the ends even.
- Cut out a blank purple square tag. Journal at the center and attach along the right portion of the purple ribbon. Using a fine-tipped black pen, trace butterfly 2C onto light lavender paper. Cut out, leaving outlines. Trace 2C in pencil on lavender vellum and cut out. Add stamping as directed above, then layer over paper butterfly attaching at center with Zot™. Add finished butterfly at an angle above square message tag.