Click to view a larger image
- Stamp two 9” long borders of the scalloped dot image onto the tissue paper. Stamp another 9” long border with the image back to back. Cut out around the images without getting too detailed.
- Use a very small amount of glue stick on the back of each stamped piece to tack them into position on the candle. Position the borders at the top and bottom and the double border at the center.
- Cut the wax paper into a 6”x 16” rectangle. (The wax paper should not be taller than the candle and wrap completely around the candle with enough left over to form a handle)
- Wrap the wax paper around the candle, holding the ends together to form a handle. The wax paper should be tight against the tissue paper images.
- Heat up the gun and moving quickly, waving the nozzle over the images, slightly melting the wax and absorbing the tissue paper. This process takes only a few seconds. Slowly peel the wax paper off the candle while the wax is still warm.
- Use the ribbon to make a loopy bow with eight 2” long loops. Use the straight pin to secure the bow to the center of the double border.
- Use the scroll stamp to stamp the edges of the peach and white petals. Layer the flowers and thread the centers with a brad. Stick the brad into the wax just under the center of the bow. Place the stud sticker at the center of the brad.