- Use the floral on black papers for your background.
- Mat a 6 3/4"x4 3/4" photo onto lime textured paper with 1/16" borders, ink the edges. Glue the photo on the left of a 10"x6" rectangle of the pink dots paper. Ink the edges and glue centered 7/8" from the top. Zot™ a knotted ribbon to the bottom left corner. Glue the floral photo corner die-cuts to the opposite photo corners, as shown.
- Apply the alphabet stickers to spell “Best Friends” on the lime swirls rectangle sticker. Mat the sticker onto pink dots paper with 1/4" borders, and ink the edges. Glue it centered 1" below the photo mat. Attach the tag sticker angled on the right. Write on the tag, then insert a black mini brad into the top. Use another black mini brad to attach the large pink flower die-cut to the left side.
- Glue a lime swirl die-cut to the right side of the photo. Wrap a tag sticker around the bottom right of the mat, then foam tape a pink flower die-cut on top. Insert a red flower mini brad into the swirl loop, then foam tape a red swirl flower to the top.
- Mat a 6"x4" photo onto lime textured paper with 1/16" borders and ink the edges. Use a black mini brad to attach the small pink flower die-cut to the top left corner.
- Print your journaling on a 7 1/2"x3 3/8" rectangle of lime floral paper and ink the edges. Glue it on the bottom right corner of a 9 1/2"x5 1/2" rectangle of the pink dots paper. Ink the edges.
- Cut apart the lime swirl die-cut and glue to the left side of the journaling. Insert a red flower mini brad into the swirl, as shown. Foam tape a red flower die-cut near the top. Glue ribbon across the top of the photo mat, then Zot™ a ribbon bow to the left end. Insert a red flower mini brad into the center of the “Memory” die-cut, then foam tape it to the ribbon, as shown.
- Glue a photo to the back of the lime “Remember” frame die-cut. Zot™ a knotted ribbon to top left corner, and attach on the page as shown.