- Mat a 5"x7" photo on beige textured cardstock, leaving 1/16" all around. Position a piece of blue floral paper so that the rose design is along the top and left. Mat the photo on plain blue in lower right corner and trim so that mat is 1/4" all around.
- Tear the remaining blue floral paper from the top right corner to the bottom left, tearing around the rose design. Position a piece of striped paper with stripes horizontal and attach the blue paper with roses in upper left corner. Attach the photo onto the striped paper with the upper left corner overlapping torn edge of blue floral paper. Punch out the "live" tab and attach it along right edge of photo near the top.
- Punch out a small green swirl and attach it on the striped paper along the bottom of the photo. In black pen, journal "Hopes and Dreams at…" along the top of the green swirl. Punch out the small burgundy flower, sand the edges, and journal "16" at the center and attach it over the photo, resting on the green swirls punch-out.
- Punch out three oval tags, sand the edges and journal a hope or dream on each. Attach with foam tape, horizontally and staggered along the left side of the page. Tie pink rickrack ribbon through the holes at the tops of the tags and wrap behind the left edge of the page. Insert standard pink brads through the left ends of ribbons.
- Mat one 4"x6" photo and one 5"x7" photo on beige textured cardstock leaving 1/16" all around. Position the second sheet of blue floral paper so that the rose design is along bottom and right. Mat the 4"x6" photo on plain blue in the upper left corner and trim so that mat is 1/4" all around.
- Tear the remaining blue floral paper from the top right corner to the bottom left, tearing around the rose design. Position a piece of striped paper with stripes horizontal and attach the blue paper with roses in lower right corner – LEAVE THE LEFT HALF OF THE PAPER LOOSE TO INSERT JOURNALING. Attach the 4"x6" photo on striped paper in the upper left and the 5"x7" photo overlapping the striped and blue floral papers to the right, centered vertically. Punch out the "love" tab and attach it in the bottom right of the smaller photo. Punch out the "laugh" tab and attach in bottom right of the larger photo.
- Punch out the green swirl corner and attach it over the upper right corner of the 5"x7" photo. Attach the "big dreams" sticker in upper right of the 4"x6" photo. Insert two mini pink brads through the ends of the sticker.
- Cut a 3 1/4"x4 1/2" rectangle of beige textured cardstock and sand the edges. Journal hopes and dreams on it and attach it below the 4"x6" photo and under the floral paper, as shown. Secure the left edge of floral paper. Attach a piece of pink rickrack beneath the larger photo. Attach one end using a mini pink brad and wrap other end around right edge of the paper.