Designer's Tip: Find more examples of View Master Cards in the Shakers, Spinners, & Swingers Chapter of the Moveable Parts DVD.
- For the card: Trace the card pattern onto the card, placing the straight edge along the fold. Cut out. Cover the front with Painted Flowers green paper. Cut 4½"x¾" Painted Flowers purple textured paper and glue to the front along the fold, then trim the excess along the sides. Cut 4½"x⅛" lavender cardstock, glue to the purple strip, ⅛" from the lower edge, and trim the excess.
- Trace the window onto the card front, then open the card and place it on the cutting mat. Use the knife and ruler to cut out the window. Close the card, place the pattern on the front and pierce through all layers on the center dot.
- For the spinner: Trace the spinner base pattern and cut from purple cardstock. Trace the spinner front pattern and cut from Painted Flowers purple textured paper. Glue the front centered on the spinner and pierce the center hole.
- Cut out the dotted areas on the spinner front pattern, then use it as a template to mark the stamping areas on the purple spinner front. Stamp “love is a gift” with Blackberry in the first area. Stamp “love makes the world go round” with Blackberry in the second area. Stamp “I love you” in the third area with Blackberry, then stamp hearts with Berrylicious between the stamped sentiments. Erase the pencil marks. Place the spinner inside the card and insert the brad through all three layers to secure. Test the spinner.
- Finishing: Place Border Dazzles™ along the edges of the window on the front, then place two borders near the card top as shown. Place the white paper flower in a protected area and spray with Purple Pansy, then with Viva Pink mists.
- Punch out these die cuts and remove the nibs: 2½" pink flower, 1½" purple flower, 2¼" leaf sprig, and 1" yellow flower. Die cut the doily from lavender cardstock and set aside the larger section for another project. Lightly spray the small doily and punch-outs with Gold mist. Let all the pieces dry, then glue and foam tape as shown. Knot the ribbon and glue as shown.