Designer's Tip: Find more examples of Double-Slider Cards in the Sliders Chapter of the Moveable Parts DVD.
- For the card: Cut 4"x10" pink cardstock and fold in half to make a 4"x5" card. Turn with the fold at the bottom, then trace the pattern onto the front. Open the card and cut the slits with the craft knife. For the rear slider, cut a 3¼"x4¼" pink cardstock and 3⅛"x4⅛" Penelope pink dotted paper, then glue the paper centered on the cardstock. For the front slider, cut 3"x3½" white cardstock and 2⅞"x3⅛" Penelope teal paper, then glue the paper centered on the cardstock. Place the Dazzles™ at the top of both sliders as shown.
- Punch four ⅝" pink cardstock circles. Cut two ½"x¼" foam tape strips and attach to the centers of two circles. Open the card and place the front face down. Slip one foam-taped circle in each slit with the foam on the inside, making sure the foam tape slides easily in the slits. Attach the remaining circles to the foam tape, aligning the circle edges. Slide the circles to the bottom. Attach double-sided tape to both circles. Place the rear slider face down over the taped circles, aligning the upper edge with the card edge and centering it. Press in place.
- Close the card and attach tape to the circle fronts. Pull the rear slider up to the tops of the slits. Place the front slider on the taped circles, positioning the top 1" below the rear slider’s upper edge. Press in place and test the slider. Cut 2" of measuring tape, fold in half, and use the attacher to secure it as a pull on the rear slider at the center top.
- For the front: Cut 3¾"x4¾" white cardstock and 3½"x4½" Penelope floral paper, then glue the floral paper centered on the cardstock. Cut 3½" of the Dazzles™ border and place across the floral paper, 1½" from the top. Place the embroidery hoop Dazzles™ on Penelope green paper and cut along the edges. Glue to the front as shown.
- Cut three 2½"x1" tulle lengths, gather them together at the center, and tie with thread. Glue to the hoop at the upper left. Back a ⅝" heart Dazzles™ with pink cardstock, then use tape to secure to the tulle center. Place the remaining Dazzles™ and rhinestones as shown.