- For the card front: Open the card and score the front lengthwise, 2½" from the outer edge. Close the card and fold the score in a mountain fold, then flatten again. Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut green cardstock to cover the front. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Fancy Feathers green feathers paper and glue centered on the cardstock. . Glue the cardstock just to the lower half of the front.
- Cut 5½"x3" Fancy Feathers purple textured paper and mat on plum cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front, ⅜" from the right edge. Cut 3½"x4" Fancy Feathers striped feathers paper and mat on green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue ⅝" from the right edge.
- Place a 4"x2" Dazzles™ swirl on the craft sheet. Tap the Pansy ink pad on the swirl’s right end to color it. Repeat with the Caribbean ink pad on the left end, overlapping the Pansy ink in the center, then let dry. Remove the swirl from the sheet and place on the front as shown.
- Punch out the papier tole cage die cuts and assemble with foam tape between the layers. Glue the cage to the striped paper, 1" from the right card edge. Punch out two extra art birds and foam tape to the front as shown, placing two layers of foam tape under the lower bird.
- Use the pattern to trace and cut a narrow banner from Fancy Feathers green textured paper. Mat on green cardstock, then stamp “don’t let life…” on it with Black ink. Glue above the swirl as shown. Glue the button on the left end, then knot the ribbon and glue to the button. Place the rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with plum cardstock, then cut 6¼"x4¾" Fancy Feathers purple textured paper and glue centered on the cardstock. Trace and cut the wide banner from Fancy Feathers green textured paper and stamp “fly high” on it with Black. Mat on green cardstock and glue along the right edge, 1¼" from the bottom.
- Punch out the large feather papier tole die cuts and assemble with foam tape. Glue along the bottom with the thickest section on top. Place a 4¾", a 1¾", and a 1" Dazzles™ feather on the craft sheet. Ink the two small feathers with Berry and Pansy inks and the large feather with Caribbean and Pansy inks. Place as shown.
- Ink a ⅜" heart Dazzles™ with Pansy and a ¼" heart with Caribbean, then place on the greeting and place rhinestones on the hearts and feathers as shown. To display the card, open it and tuck the lower front edge behind the feathers papier tole design.