- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with purple cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Fancy Feathers border paper with the border on the left. Use the tool kit to trace and cut a small label from Fancy Feathers green/teal textured paper. Mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders, then draw a dot-dash border around the edges with the pen.
- Punch a hole in each end of the label, then insert a 4" rick rack length through each hole. Glue the label vertically to the border paper center, then wrap and glue the rick rack ends to the back at the top and bottom. Glue the paper centered on the front.
- Trace and cut the small label’s oval from Fancy Feathers purple textured paper and draw a dot-dash border around the edges. Place “sometimes you have to fall” Dazzles™ on it then add three small Dazzles™ dots after “fall.” Mat on teal cardstock with a 1/16" border, then foam tape to the label.
- Trace and cut the bird in the tool kit from Fancy Feathers teal swirls paper and mat on aqua cardstock with 1/16" borders. Draw a dot for his eye and a dot-dash border around the edges. Trace and cut the wing from Fancy Feathers aqua swirls paper and mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Draw a dot-dash border around the edges, then foam tape to the bird.
- Foam tape the bird to the front as shown. Place two small Dazzles™ feathers on the bird’s wing, then place the remaining Dazzles™ and rhinestones on the front as shown.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with Fancy Feathers pink feathers paper. Trace and cut a circle frame from Fancy Feathers purple textured paper and the inner circle from pink textured paper. Glue together, then draw borders on both. Glue to the inside as shown, trimming off 1" at the top.
- Cut 6½"x¾" Fancy Feathers teal swirls paper. Draw a border along the lower edge and place a Dazzles™ border through the center. Mat the lower edge on teal cardstock with a ⅛" border, then glue the strip along the fold. Place three Dazzles™ dots and “before you can fly” on the circle, along with two 1¼" Dazzles™ feathers.
- Trace and cut two dragonflies from Fancy Feathers green textured paper and two from feather striped paper. Mat the green textured dragonflies on teal cardstock with 1/32" borders. Trim the bodies off the striped dragonflies, then glue those wings on top of the textured dragonflies’ wings. Glue the dragonflies as shown and place double-circle Dazzles™ on the bodies. Place rhinestones as shown.