- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 6⅜"x4⅞" Fancy Feathers teal swirls paper. Use the tool kit to trace and cut a rounded frame from Fancy Feathers pink feathers paper. Mat the curved edge on cardstock with a 1/16" border, then glue to the teal swirls paper along the upper long edge, extending downward 2¼". Trim the excess at the top and sides, then glue the paper centered on the front.
- Cut 6⅜"x½" Fancy Feathers pink textured paper. Punch a 7" border in cardstock, then trim it to 6⅜"x½" and glue to the textured strip as a mat along the lower edge. Glue the strip to the pink feathers paper along the top edge.
- Punch out the papier tole label die cuts and stamp “happy birthday” on piece #
- Assemble the die cuts with foam tape between the layers, then glue centered on the front. Place pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Trace and cut a rounded label from Fancy Feathers teal swirls paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut 6½"x1" Fancy Feathers purple textured paper and glue along the fold. Punch another 7" cardstock border, trim to 6½"x⅜" and glue along the fold.
- Cut 6½"x¾" Fancy Feathers pink feathers paper and mat the upper edge on cardstock with a 1/16" border. Punch a 7" cardstock border, trim, and use as a mat on the strip as for the front. Glue the strip ¾" from the fold.
- Trace and cut a small label from Fancy Feathers aqua textured paper and stamp “hope your birthday…” in the center. Insert a ½" brad in each end, then foam tape the label centered on the inside. Place pearls as shown.