- For the bag front: Cut 5"x8¼" Fancy Feathers pink feathers paper and mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Use the tool kit to trace and cut a scallop frame from Fancy Feathers aqua textured paper, then trim the top long straight edge off to make it 3" tall.
- Mat the frame’s lower scalloped edge on teal cardstock with a 1/16" border, then use the ¼" punch to make holes in the scallops. Glue to the feathers paper and trim off the sides. Glue the paper to the bag front.
- Place a 3¾" Dazzles™ feather on the border, extending down from the left handle base. Cut a 2¾" and a 1⅞" Dazzles™ border and place on the frame, extending in from the upper right edge as shown. Cut a 1⅜" and a 2" Dazzles™ border and place on the feathers paper at the lower left as shown.
- Use the tool kit to trace and cut a scallop heart from aqua cardstock and the inner heart from Fancy Feathers teal swirls paper. Glue them together, then punch 3/16" holes in the scallops. Place Dazzles™ “you give my heart wings” on it with a 1¾" feather below it. Place Dazzles™ ornaments on the heart shoulders, then place jewel Dazzles™ on the bag as shown.
- Knot the mesh ribbon and glue to the small feather. Tie a bow with the crepe ribbon and glue to the bag just below the left handle base. Glue the button to the bow center, then use two threads to tie a bow and glue it to the button.