- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Robin’s Red blue/red squares paper and 1¾"x6⅜" Robin’s Red red daisy tiles paper. Glue the red paper to the squares paper, ¾" from the left edge. Cut 3¼"x4¾" Robin’s Red gray tapestry paper and mat on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the squares paper, ½" from the left edge.
- Insert the “happy day” brad in the gray tapestry paper at the upper right corner and, before flattening, wrap a 3½" ribbon around the prongs. Flatten to secure the ribbon, then glue the paper centered on the card front.
- Cut 4⅞"x1" Robin’s Red blue tapestry paper and mat the long edges on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the squares paper, 1¼" from the bottom. Stamp “just for you” on the right end. Punch out the Papier Tole cupcake die cuts and assemble with foam tape between the layers. Knot the white ribbon and glue to the bow, then glue the cupcake as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 2½"x6½" Robin’s Red blue/red tapestry paper and mat the right long edge on teal cardstock with a 1/16" border. Glue the paper against the fold. Cut 3½"x5" Robin’s Red teal striped paper and mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap a 4½" ribbon across the paper, 1⅛" from the top, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper to the inside as shown.
- Punch out the Robin’s Red die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue the circle ornament under the ribbon, ½" from the teal paper’s right edge. Tie the remaining ribbon onto the first ribbon over the ornament center.
- Stamp “happy birthday” on the 2½" label, then insert the brads as shown, hiding the prongs behind the label. Glue the heart and label as shown. Insert a ½" brad in the gray pennant die cut, then glue it at the upper left.
- Close the card and squeeze Crystal Lacquer to cover the small red heart on the cupcake. Sprinkle glitter onto the lacquer and let dry completely.
Click here for the Scoop saver!