- For the page: Use the tool kit to cut one rounded frame each from Robin’s Red gray tapestry, teal striped, red/blue squares, and red squares papers. Glue all to the Robin’s Red blue tapestry paper with the rounded edges facing outward as shown. Wrap 14" of ribbon across the page, 1½" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back.
- Trim three photos and mat each twice on cardstock, varying the colors and the widths from 1/32"-⅛" wide. Glue two photos and foam tape the third in a cluster in the center of the page. Tie the remaining ribbon onto the first ribbon next to the lowest photo. Die-cut two trees from gray cardstock and glue one in the lower right corner.
- Punch out the die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Computer-journal or write on the large label, then insert a ¾" brad in the right end and the ornament embellie in the upper left end. Foam tape the label and the large bird to the page as shown.
- Hold the second die-cut tree horizontally and weave the birdhouse hanger through the limbs. Glue both to the upper left corner and trim off the excess tree. Insert a brad in the house top. Die cut two white flowers and one red leaf, then glue and foam tape to the house as shown.
- Computer-journal or write on the 2¼" label, then foam tape it below the ribbon knot. Foam tape the small bird just left of the lowest photo and insert the remaining brads as shown.