- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Painted Flowers border paper with the border on the left and glue centered on the front. Die cut the doily from lavender cardstock, then cut the large section in half (this die cuts two doilies at once). Glue half to the front, ¾" from the top, with the straight edge downward.
- Cut 4¾"x2½" Painted Flowers pink paper and mat the upper edge on purple cardstock with a 1/16" edge. Punch a 5" long open scalloped border in purple cardstock, then trim to 4¾"x¾". Glue to the pink strip extending below the lower edge. Wrap ribbon across the pink strip, 1¼" from the top and glue the ends to the back. Glue the pink strip across the front, overlapping the doily’s straight edge.
- Punch out the papier tole label pieces. Stamp “for someone special” and a swirl on piece #2, then assemble the pieces, placing foam tape between the layers. Punch out the three smaller extra art flowers. Glue one to the upper right of piece #3 and foam tape one to the left of piece #
- Glue the label to the front as shown, then glue the third extra flower extending from under it at the lower left. Place the pearls as shown. Knot a 3" ribbon and glue just left of the label.
- For the inside: Cut 4¼"x5¾" Painted Flowers border paper with the border along the bottom and glue centered on the inside. Glue the second doily half as before, ¾" from the upper card edge. Die cut the doilies from purple cardstock and glue the small doily over the center area of the lavender doily half. Cut 5"x2¼" Painted Flowers pink paper and mat the top and bottom edges as for the pink strip on the front. Glue to cover the doily’s lower edge.
- Cut 3½"x1½" Painted Flowers lavender paper and stamp “happy birthday to you” on it. Mat on purple cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue centered on the pink strip. Punch out the larger papier tole extra art flower and foam tape above the sentiment, then place pearls as shown.