- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Penelope teal floral paper and glue centered on the front. Place the template on the front, positioning the heart near the left edge and trace the heart, then cut it out.
- Cut 4"x⅞" Penelope striped paper and mat the long edges on Penelope pink dots paper with ⅛" borders. Temporarily place on the front at the lower right, ¾" from the bottom, and trim the ends to match the card and right heart edges. Glue ribbon across the strip, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the strip in place.
- Open the card and place it face down over the iris-folding pattern with the square in the center. Secure the edges with stencil tape. Cut ten 3½"x1" strips each from Penelope teal lace, green, pink dots, and floral papers. Fold a long edge under ¼" on each strip and flatten with the bone folder.
- Follow the directions on the template to place folded strips on the back of the window, securing the ends with cellophane tape. Be sure to alternate the patterned strips, stacking the same patterns on top of each other as you follow the numbers. Carefully remove the stencil tape and trim any excess paper and tape ends along the card front edges.
- Cut a 1¼"x1¼" cardstock square and stamp a small heart in the center with VersaMark ink. Sprinkle embossing powder on the square, tap off the excess, and melt with the heat tool. Tape it centered behind the heart center. Place straight Dazzles™ thin lines on the strip and around the heart window as shown (the scalloped lines “bend” the best around the heart edges). Stamp and emboss the large heart on cardstock. Cut out the heart with a 1/32" border, then foam tape as shown.
- Use the template to trace and cut rounded tag D from Penelope green paper. Stamp “love” with Deep Lagoon on the tag, then mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders. Foam tape the tag extending off the large embossed heart. Make a ribbon bow with four loops and tie the center with thread. Glue to as shown, then place a sparklet in the bow center. Place a rhinestone in the small embossed heart center.
- For the inside: Cover the inside upper panel with Penelope teal lace paper. Cut 4¼"x3½" Penelope floral paper and mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders. Place two 4¼" Dazzles™ thin lines across the center, then glue the paper centered on the lower inside panel. Cut a 1"x5" strip each from Penelope floral, green, and pink dots papers. Fold a long edge under ¼" on each strip and flatten with the bone folder. Glue vertically along the left end of the matted floral paper, overlapped as shown.
- Place two more Dazzles™ lines as shown. Trace rectangular label A from the template and cut from Penelope green paper. Stamp “you are so loved” in Deep Lagoon, then mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders. Foam tape to the floral paper center and place a rhinestone on the right end. Knot a 3" ribbon and glue to the label’s left end.
Click here for the Scoop saver!