- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Penelope floral paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 6¼"x1½" Penelope teal lace paper and mat the long edges on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut two 6¼"x2" Penelope striped papers, then trim along the scalloped edge on each. Glue to the teal strip as ½" wide mats along the white edges. Glue ribbon across the teal strip near the lower edge and glue the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the floral paper center.
- Trace the “U” pattern and cut from Penelope pink dots paper. Mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders and draw white stitches along the edge. Form a two-loop bow with the ribbon and wrap the center with the brad, then attach to the U at the upper right.
- Punch out the papier tole heart pieces and follow the instructions to assemble, placing foam tape between the layers. Glue the heart and the U to the front as shown. Insert two trinket pins into the L on the right and place three pearls on the heart at the upper left as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x2⅜" Penelope teal floral paper and mat the upper long edge on Penelope pink dots paper with a ⅛" border. Mat the lower edge on Penelope striped paper, with a ⅝" border showing. Cut along the scalloped edge, then glue the matted paper centered on the inside.
- Cut a 6½" strip of the striped paper, two scallops wide, and cut along the scalloped edge. Glue to the teal floral paper as shown. Cut a 6½"x¼" wide strip off one edge of the papier tole background and glue, overlapping the scalloped strip’s straight edge.
- Use the template to trace and cut rounded label F from Penelope green paper and rounded label C from Penelope teal lace paper. Mat each on white cardstock with 1/32" borders, then stamp “you are amazing” on the teal label. Glue the green label vertically in the center, then foam tape the teal label on top. Place pearls as shown.