- Cut Penelope green paper to 12"x9" and glue centered across a Penelope floral paper. Follow the manufacturer’s directions to die-cut two narrow and one wide border from Penelope pink dots paper. Glue the narrow borders to the green paper, one across the upper edge and one across the lower edge.
- Trim two photos to 3½"x4¼". Mat the main photo on green cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on pink cardstock with ⅛" borders. Mat the second photo on pink cardstock with 1/16" borders. Die cut three white cardstock doilies and one pink cardstock doily (each pass produces one large and one small doily). Glue two large and one small white doily and one large and one small pink doily, along with the photos, as shown.
- Trim the wide die-cut border to 10" long and glue extending from the left, overlapping the lower edges of the photos. Knot one end of a 12" raspberry crepe ribbon, then glue over the wide border as shown, wrapping the flat end to the back and taping. Repeat with a 7" gingham ribbon, extending across the upper border from the right edge.
- Glue a small white doily below the upper border along the right edge and trim the excess. Glue another small white doily overlapping the lower edges of both photos as shown. Stamp Rouge and Rose Coral flowers on white cardstock (I used one 2¼", two 2", three 1⅜", and six ¾" blossoms). Stamp seven leaves and three leaf sprigs with Olive Pastel on white cardstock. Cut out all the images, leaving a narrow white edge on each.
- Place the flowers and leaves on the page as shown, foam taping the overlapping blossoms. Punch a set of tags from white cardstock and journal on both smaller tags. Mat on pink cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue near the photos. Knot 3" of ⅛" wide rose ribbon and glue to the larger tag.
- Use the Design Tool kit to trace and cut the banner from Penelope teal lace paper. Trim the right end off, then stamp “to the moon and back” in Brown on it. Mat on pink cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue as shown.
- Trace and cut the elegant tag from Penelope teal lace paper, then stamp “I love you” in Brown and two ½" vines in Olive along the bottom. Foam tape a small blossom over the vines, then glue the tag as shown. Knot 4" of ⅛" wide teal ribbon and glue to the tag. Knot 6" of 1½" wide pink crepe ribbon and glue among the flowers at the lower left.