- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Chalkboard black floral paper. Cut 1¾"x6¼" Chalkboard white dotted paper and mat the right long edge on cardstock with a ⅛" border. Glue to the floral paper, aligning the left edges.
- Cut a 2⅛" and a 2⅞" length of the slotted Dazzles™ border. Place on the constructed front at the lower right, ⅜" and ¾" from the bottom as shown. Insert a ⅝" brad between the two borders at the right edge, then, before flattening, wrap the swirls ribbon around the brad prongs. Glue the constructed front centered on the card front.
- Cut 3¼"x3½" Chalkboard black paper and place “cherish yesterday…” Dazzles™ in the center with an ornament above and below it. Mat on Chalkboard peach paper with 3/16" borders, then on cardstock with 1/32" borders. Foam tape to the front at the upper left as shown.
- Stamp the bee on Chalkboard peach paper twice and on vellum twice. Cut out the peach bees, leaving a narrow edge. Cut out just the wings from vellum, leaving them connected in the centers. Use the clear tape to attach the wing centers to the bees, then use the clear squares under the vellum wings. Insert a small black brad in each, then glue and foam tape the bees to the saying as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x4½" Chalkboard tan floral paper and glue centered along the right edge. Cut 1½"x6½" Chalkboard green paper and glue along the fold. Stamp the honeycomb border on Chalkboard peach paper, repeating it to make a 7" strip. Mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then trim to ½"x6½". Glue as shown.
- Cut out the “live well…” saying from Chalkboard sayings paper and mat on Chalkboard peach paper with ⅛" borders. Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the upper left, 1½" from the top. Stamp the bee on Chalkboard ivory paper twice, then on vellum twice. Cut out and assemble as for the bees on the front, then glue and place Dazzles™ stars on the wing centers. Stamp “bee happy” on the tag Embellies™, then attach the narrow ribbon to the brad as before and flatten the prongs, hiding them behind the tag. Glue as shown.