- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut teal cardstock to cover the front. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Chalkboard black paper and glue centered on the cardstock. Place the template on the paper with the sun’s circle 1" from the left edge and half off the lower edge. Draw the half circle, remove the template and draw a line ⅜" from the bottom to create the lower straight edge.
- Cut out the half-circle from the paper and cardstock. Place the paper upside down on the iris-folding pattern, aligning the center in the opening as shown. Follow the template directions, cutting strips from Chalkboard tan floral, green, and peach papers. I used the green paper for a and b, the peach paper for c and d, and floral paper for e and f. Create the iris-folded design as directed, using household tape to secure the ends to the cardstock.
- Remove the template, trim the excess papers and tape. Cut 1¾"x1" Chalkboard white dotted paper, place face down to cover the opening, and tape. On the front, insert a ¾" brad in the center as shown. Foam tape the constructed front to the card front. Use the template to trace and cut sun rays from Chalkboard white dotted paper. Mat each ray on black cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue the rays around the sun as shown.
- Cut 6¼"x1¼" Chalkboard peach tiles paper and 6¼"x¼" black cardstock. Glue the cardstock to the peach strip, ¾" from the top, then glue the strip to the upper front as shown. Place a Dazzles™ scalloped border along the lower edge of the peach paper, piecing as needed.
- Use the pattern to trace and cut a banner from Chalkboard green paper, then mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place “love more” and “worry less” Dazzles™ on the banner, then insert a small brad between the sayings. Glue to the front at the upper right, then place a Dazzles™ ornament on the left end of the black strip.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x4" Chalkboard black floral and green papers and glue to the inside as shown. Cut 6½"x 1½" Chalkboard peach tiles paper and mat the long edges on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue across the center. Cut 2¼"x2½" Chalkboard black paper and place “live each day…” Dazzles™ in the center. Mat on Chalkboard peach paper with ⅛" borders, then on black cardstock with 1/32" borders.
- Insert a ½" brad in the sentiment at the lower right. Fold the ribbon in half and glue the ends to the sentiment back, behind the upper left corner. Insert a ⅝" brad into the upper right corner, then glue the saying centered on the inside. Place Dazzles™ ornaments on each side as shown.
Click here for the Spark saver!