- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with peach cardstock. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Pretty Little Posies peach floral paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 5½" off one end of a doily and use the glue stick to attach it to the front, aligning the straight edge with the bottom edge of the floral paper. Trim the excess off the sides.
- Cut 5"x2" Pretty Little Posies blue floral paper and mat the long edges on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue along the bottom. Punch out the vases Papier Tole die-cuts and set aside #2 and #3. Assemble the remaining pieces with foam tape between the layers. Foam tape the design to the front, ⅝" from the bottom.
- Trace the oval tag from the Design Tool kit, then cut ⅞" off the end. Mat the curved edge on peach cardstock with a 1/32" border, then stamp “capture joy” on it. Glue to the front at the upper left, then place pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x4½" Pretty Little Posies tan/red paper and mat on tan cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut the remaining doily end to 3¾" and glue to the paper with the straight edge along the bottom, extending off the right edge as shown. Wrap a 6" ribbon across the paper, ⅜" from the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the inside. Tie the remaining ribbon onto the first, ¾" from the right edge.
- Glue Papier Tole piece #2 on the doily and foam tape #3 on it. Trace and cut the oval tag from Pretty Little Posies orange paper, then trim to 1¼". Mat the rounded edge on tan cardstock with a 1/16" border, then on peach cardstock with a 1/32" border. Stamp “thank you” and a swirl on it, then glue to the upper left edge. Place pearls as shown.