- For the page: Mat the photos on peach and green cardstocks, alternating the colors and varying the widths from 1/32"-⅛". Cut 12"x1¾" Pretty Little Posies orange paper and 12"x1½" Pretty Little Posies blue tiles paper. Glue the blue paper behind the upper edge of the orange paper with 1⅛" showing. Cut 12"x1" Pretty Little Posies green paper and glue behind the lower edge of the orange paper with ⅝" showing.
- Wrap 14" twill across the strips, covering the orange/blue seam, and glue the ends to the back. Wrap 14" rick rack over the orange/green seam and glue the ends to the back. Glue the strips to the Pretty Little Posies peach floral paper, 2½" from the bottom, leaving the upper left edge unglued. Tuck one photo under the strips in the unglued area and glue the second photo on top of the strips as shown.
- Punch out the die-cuts shown and remove the nibs. Computer journal on the lattice sign die- cut, then glue it to the page at the upper right. Foam tape the double blossom die cut among the sign flowers. Glue the short vase at the lower left, then foam tape the tall vase to the left of it, slightly overlapping the first vase. Glue three flower cluster die cuts overlapping the photos as shown, then foam tape a single flower among each of the two larger clusters.
- Use tape to attach the butterflies’ bodies to the paper, then tuck foam tape under the wings. Stamp the large dragonfly and two small dragonflies on Pretty Little Posies orange paper and cut out. Stamp the hummingbird on Pretty Little Posies red netting paper and cut out. Foam tape the bird, then attach the dragonflies as for the butterflies, all positioned as shown.
- Insert brads and place pearls on the insects and flowers as shown. Knot the remaining twill and use tape to attach to the first twill, just right of the lower photo. Knot the remaining rick rack and attach it just left of the vases.