Designer Tips: Additional treat box cards can be found on the Folded & Fabulous DVD (link) in Chapter 3, Fancy Folds.
- For the card: Trace the pattern and cut from cardstock. Score on the dashed lines and cut on the solid lines without cutting the window yet. Fold the left end in on the score line to make the card. Fold the right end in on the score lines, making valley folds to “roll up” the box shape. Open. Cut 1¼"x4¾" Spun Sugar tan paper and glue centered on the window panel. Cut out the window. Glue a circle die cut on each end of the window.
- For the card front: Cut 3¼"x4¾" Spun Sugar blue paper and glue centered on the card front. Trace and cut the banner shape from Spun Sugar pink paper. Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the front as shown. Glue the circle, pink heart, and “with love” as shown. Foam tape the flower and butterfly as shown. Place a pearl on the flower and each small circle window decoration.
- For the inside: Cut 4⅝"x4¾" Spun Sugar pink border paper and glue centered on the inside back. Close the card. Fold the box and glue to the inside back, aligning it with the right edge of the card front. Open the card and glue the sentiment, swirl, and butterfly die cuts to the inside as shown. Place three pearls on the swirl.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Spun Sugar Artful Card Kit (link)
- Ivory cardstock (link)
- 3mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- Craft knife (link)
- Cutting mat (link)
- Scoring tool (link)
- ½" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- Candy to fill box (mini candy bars fit nicely)
- Free pattern (link)