- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Place the Color Me™ striped fern card topper on the craft sheet, then place stencil tape along the right edge of the wide checked stripe. Rub the Rose Coral ink pad over the checked stripe to completely cover it. Remove the tape and place another strip along the right edge of the text stripe. Place a second strip of tape along the left edge of the same stripe. Ink with Lime Pastel. Repeat across the topper, masking off three more stripes and inking them with Rose Coral, Peach Pastel, and Rose Coral again. Let the topper dry.
- Cut along the lace edges on the topper and trim the ends to make it 6¼" long. Use the Tool Kit to trace and cut the banner tag from white cardstock, flipping the template so both ends are rounded and making it 3¾" long. Ink it with Peach Pastel and let dry. Mat on gold paper with 1/16" borders, then punch a hole in each end. Thread the label onto a 6" ribbon, then glue to the topper, ½" from the upper edge, and glue the ribbon ends to the back. Foam tape the topper to the card front.
- Cut out the “greetings” label, then ink it with Lime Pastel and let dry. Foam tape to the peach label. Make a bow with two loops and tie the center with thread. Use clear tape to secure to the label at the right end. Use clear tape to attach the 1½" metal flower overlapping the bow, then tape a leaf sprig under it as shown. Attach a satin flower to the center of the metal flower.
- For the inside: Use the tool kit to trace and cut a bookplate label from gold paper. Cut off one end, making it 4¼" long, then mat on coral cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue a 4½" ribbon across the label, placed as shown, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the label to the inside, extending down from the top. Tie a 3" ribbon onto the first ribbon, slightly off-center.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “happy birthday” label and ink the outer edge with Rose Coral, using stencil tape to mask off the center area. Mat it on green cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape to the gold label below the ribbon. Use clear tape to attach a metal leaf sprig as shown. Cut 5"x3/16" gold paper and glue along the upper card edge.