- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with hammered gold paper. Cut out the Color Me™ lacy roses topper. Rub Guava gelato over all three flowers, then use your finger to spread and rub it into the paper surface. Rub with a paper towel to remove the excess, avoiding rubbing the pink into the leaf areas. Rub Bubble Gum gelato in the flower centers, rub the color in with your finger and remove the excess with a paper towel.
- Color the leaves with Pistachio gelato, rub it in, and remove the excess. Color the vines with Green Tea, rub it in, and remove the excess. Color the background with gold gelato, avoiding the lace edge as much as possible, rub it in, and remove the excess. Cut 4¾"x6¼" cardstock and glue the topper centered on it. Glue a 6" ribbon across the topper, ⅞" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the topper centered on the front.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “hello” greeting. Rub Guava in the center and Pistachio around the edges. Mat on gold paper, then on cardstock, both with 1/16" borders. Fold a 2" ribbon in half and glue the ends under the greeting with the loop extending left. Foam tape the greeting at the lower right.
- For the inside: Cut a 5"x2½" section of the Color Me™ all-over roses card topper. Color the flowers as for the front and the vines with Pistachio. Mat the long edges on gold paper with ⅛" borders, then on cardstock with ¼" borders. Glue ribbon across it, ⅞" from the top, gluing the ends to the back, then glue to the inside, 1" from the upper edge.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “sending you love” label, then color the center Guava and the outer edge Pistachio. Make a ribbon loop as for the front and glue to extend from under the label’s right edge. Foam tape the label to the inside as shown. Cut out a Color Me™ single rose, color it with Guava and Bubble Gum, then foam tape to the inside, overlapping the label as shown. Brush Perfect Pearl lightly over all the colored areas on the front and inside and brush off the excess.