- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top, then trim ¾" off the lower front edge. Cut along the lower edge of the Color Me™ rose border card topper. Place it on the craft sheet, then place stencil tape just to cover the lace edge and another strip ¼" above it. Place short pieces to cover the rose. Swipe the Lime ink pad over the exposed stripe. Remove the tape.
- Place a strip of tape against the upper edge of the lime stripe and another ⅝" above that, again adding pieces to protect the rose. Color this stripe Deep Lagoon, then remove the tape. Press the Rouge ink pad onto the craft sheet and spritz the ink once with water. Use the paintbrush with the ink to paint the rose. To make the center areas darker, use less water. Repeat this painting process for the leaves, using Olive Pastel ink. Let dry.
- Glue the topper to the card front with the lace extending below the card’s lower edge. Cut 6½"x1¼" Penelope striped paper, then trim along the scalloped edge of one stripe. Mat that edge on gold paper with a 1/16" border, then glue the strip to the front along the fold. Wrap ribbon around the border and knot on the front, 1⅜" from the left edge.
- Stamp four ¾" roses and two 1⅜" roses with Rouge on white cardstock. Stamp three triple-leaf sprigs with Olive on white cardstock. Cut out all the stamped images, leaving a narrow white edge on each. Glue one flower and four leaves to the front, then foam tape two flowers as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x2" Penelope pink dots paper and mat the upper long edge on gold paper with a ⅛" border. Cut 6½"x1¼" Penelope striped paper, then trim along the scalloped edge of one stripe. Glue the scalloped paper extending from behind the gold matting, then glue this piece to the inside, aligning the lower edges.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “happy birthday” label and paint the rose and leaves as for the front. Paint the outer edge Olive and the inner frame Lime. Mat on coral cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the inside. Glue and foam tape the remaining stamped flowers and leaves to the inside as shown.