- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with cardstock. Cut out the Color Me™ large heart card topper, then cut the heart from the center, removing the narrow white strip around the heart. Place the heart and the topper on the craft sheet and color with CR1
- On the topper, color the heart outer border with CR11, along with the small hearts and the narrow vertical stripes. Color the remainder of the large heart with WG
- Glue the topper centered on the front, then foam tape the heart to the center opening.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “thinking of you” label and color the outer frame black and the inner frame with CR1
- Foam tape to the heart center. Cut out a Color Me™ ¾" heart and color with CR11, then foam tape to the large heart, overlapping the label as shown.
- Place two ¼" wide Dazzles™ borders on the craft sheet and tap with the gold ink pad to completely color them. Let dry, then place one along the upper edge of the front and one along the lower edge. Trim the excess.
- For the inside: Cut 3⅜"x5¾" cardstock and mat on gold paper with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Place four Dazzles™ corners, a ⅝" medallion, and 2¾"x3¼" frame on the craft sheet and color gold. When dry, place on the black rectangle as shown.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “with love” label. Color the outer frame with CR11 and the inner frame with BG
- Foam tape to the Dazzles™ frame center. Cut out the Color Me™ dotted heart, color with CR11, and glue as shown.