- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Color Me Chocolate zigzag paper and place on a protected surface. Use TN7, TN8, PP3, and PP5 pens to color the zigzag stripes, alternating the colors. When dry, glue centered on the front.
- Cut 3¼"x5" pink cardstock. Punch two 5" long borders from brown cardstock, then trim to ¾" wide. Glue to the pink cardstock as mats, extending ¼" from under each long edge. Glue the cardstock to the front, ⅜" from the left edge.
- Cut out the Color Me™ Chocolate quilt tag and 4½"x1¾" label. Color the quilt blocks with PP5, TN7 and DG2, alternating colors. Glue the tag to the cardstock strip, then place a silver Dazzles™ border with pink dots across the card, 1½" from the bottom. Color the border on the label with TN7 and stamp “celebrate” in the center, then foam tape as shown.
- Assemble two large and three small Dazzles™ cupcakes on the silver paper and cut around the edges. Foam tape the large cupcakes overlapping the label and each other as shown. Foam tape a small cupcake to the label, overlapping the lower left corner, then glue the remaining cupcakes as shown. Knot the ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the tag.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x1⅝" Color Me™ Chocolate striped paper and color as for the zigzag paper on the front. Punch 6½"x¾" strips and glue as ¼" mats on the long edges of the colored strip. Glue the strip to the inside, 1" from the bottom. Place a pink Dazzles™ border with silver dots on the bottom stripe.
- Cut out the Color Me™ Chocolate zigzag label and stamp “party hearty” on it. Color the edge with PP3, then glue to the strip as shown. Assemble a small and large cupcake Dazzles™ on silver paper, cut out, and glue as shown. Place tiny Dazzles™ dots on the label as confetti.