- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Rub the three paints onto the craft sheet without mixing them, then spritz with water several times. Place the Color Me™ feather topper face down in the paint, then lift it up. If there are white areas, place it into the paint until completely covered. Let dry. If a bit warped, place overnight under a heavy stack of books.
- Cut out the “happy birthday” label and repeat the painting process, using just Peeled Paint. When dry, mat on plum cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape to the topper near the left edge, 1⅜" from the top. Wrap pink ribbon across the topper under the greeting and glue the ends to the back. Glue the topper to the card front.
- Make a 4-loop pink bow and tie the center with thread. Glue to the first ribbon, overlapping the greeting’s lower right corner. Thread the aqua ribbon onto the button, then glue the button to the bow center. Place Dazzles™ feathers as shown.
- For the inside: Cut out the “make a wish” label and repeat the painting process, using just Seedless Preserves. Let dry, then mat on olive cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside, ⅞" from the fold.
- Place these Dazzles™ on the craft sheet: a 3¼" swirl, and a 4½", a 1½", and a 1" feather. Dab the paints over the Dazzles™, coloring the swirl with Peeled Paint and the feathers with Broken China and Seedless Preserves. When almost dry, dab lightly with a paper towel to remove some paint. Place the Dazzles™ as shown.