- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with gold paper. Rub the dauber top of the Tarnished Brass paint across the center of the Color Me™ “wishing you…” card topper, then use your finger to spread the paint into all the white areas. Wipe off with a paper towel and clean your hands with water.
- Rub Brushed Pewter around the outer edge and spread with your finger until colored in. Wipe off the excess and let dry. Trim to 6⅜"x4⅞", then wrap a 7" sheer ribbon across it, ⅝" from the top, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the topper centered on the gold paper.
- Tie a 4" sheer ribbon onto the first ribbon, 1½" from the left edge. Place the backs on a Dazzles™ ⅜" heart, ¾" key, and the “wish” charm. Rub Tarnished Brass paint over the “wish” letters and wipe off the excess. Attach a jump ring to the ribbon knot, then thread the charms onto the ring and close it.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x1¾" cardstock and mat the long edges on gold paper with 1/16" borders. Cut 6½"x½" silver paper and glue across the center of the cardstock, then glue the strip to the inside center.
- Stamp the tiger on gold paper, cover with embossing powder, and tap off the excess. Heat to melt the powder, then trim to 3⅛"x3". Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on silver paper with ⅛" borders. Knot the grosgrain ribbon in the center, then wrap and glue it across the upper right corner. Glue the tiger to the inside center.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “just because” banner and color it with Brushed Pewter, rubbing the paint in with your finger. Wipe off the excess and foam tape the sentiment overlapping the tiger’s lower edge.