- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cut cardstock to cover the front. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Robin’s Red red checked paper and 1½"x6⅜" Robin’s Red red dotted paper. Mat the right long edge of the dotted paper on black cardstock with a 1/16" border. Glue to the checks paper, aligning the left edges. Glue the paper centered on the cardstock.
- Cut out the center label area of the Color Me™ “sending you sunshine…” card topper and color the words with CR1
- When dry, glue to the constructed front, ⅜" from the top. Sprinkle Aged Scarlet embossing enamel and Red Tinsel embossing powder onto the label at the upper right and lower left corners. Sprinkle Red glass glitter lightly over the embossing powders. Heat the cardstock from underneath with the heat tool to avoid blowing all the elements off the paper.
- When the embossing powders have melted, tap off any excess from the constructed front. Wrap crepe ribbon across the papers, overlapping the lower edge of the label, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the constructed front to the card.
- Make a 4-loop bow with the remaining crepe ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue to the first ribbon, 1" from the left edge. Glue a ⅝" button to the bow center, then knot a 2" grosgrain ribbon and glue to the button.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x4" Robin’s Red red dotted paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut 2"x6½" Robin’s Red red checked paper and mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the checked paper centered vertically on the dotted paper.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “have a beautiful birthday” label, then color the center with CR11 and the frame with DR
- Glue to the checked paper, 1⅞" from the top. Add encrusted jewels to the label as for the front. When cool, wrap grosgrain ribbon across the papers, overlapping the label’s lower edge and gluing the ends to the back. Glue the papers centered on the inside. Tie a 3" ribbon onto the first ribbon, 1" from the left edge.