- For the card front: With the Color Me™ floral ribbon card topper vertical and the ribbon closest to the left edge, measure and score ½" from the right edge. Fold the scored flap under. Turn the closed card with the fold on the left and cut ½" off the right edges.
- Color the card topper with the pens: Color the flower with CT1, CT3, PP3, GB5, CT3, and PP5, working from the outside inward and leaving some areas white. Color the leaf centers DG2 and shade with DG4, then color the scalloped edge with CG1 and the outer pointed borders with DG4. Color the ribbon edges with TB3 and the narrow borders with PL2.
- Cut out the 2¾"x1⅝" Color Me™ blank rectangular label and cut 1" off one end. Color the center of the 1" piece with CT1, the scallops with PP5, and the edge with TB1. When dry, stamp “sending smiles” on it with Black ink, then glue to the topper as shown. Place tape on the topper’s ½" flap, then align the fold with the card’s right front edge and press in place, creating an S-folded card.
- Cut 3⅛"x3" ultra smooth white cardstock and stamp the pony on it with VersaMark™ ink. Cover with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt the powder. Leave the pony body white, then color everything else with pens, using the lighter colors in the sets.
- Mat the pony on pastel green cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on black cardstock with 1/32" borders. Foam tape to the front as shown. Cut a 2" ribbon, trim the ends, and fold in half. Glue to the pony rectangle at the upper left corner, then place a 10mm pearl on top. Place the remaining pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut two 2¾"x6½" Gypsy Jewels purple striped papers from the pink-to-purple section. Mat the long edges of each on black cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the second and third panels as shown.
- Cut 2⅝"x3¼" white cardstock and stamp and emboss the ostrich on it. Cut 3"x3" white cardstock and stamp and emboss the rabbit on it. Color the animals as for the pony on the front. Mat the ostrich on pastel blue cardstock and the rabbit on pastel teal cardstock, both with 1/16" borders. Mat each on black cardstock with 1/32" borders.
- Cut a 2" ribbon, trim the ends, and fold in half. Glue behind the ostrich at the upper left corner, then glue the ostrich and the bunny as shown. Cut out the Color Me™2½"x2" blank label and color the label area with CT1 and the flower with PL2. When dry, stamp “you make my world go round” on it with Black, then color the hearts with PP5.
- Trim the remaining ribbon ends, fold in half, and glue behind the label, extending right. Foam tape the label to the third panel at the lower right and place pearls as shown.