Designer Tips: Use this card for a special birthday, to congratulate someone, or simply to make someone’s day special. Or change the sentiment on the inside for a specific event.
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with brown cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Confetti green circles paper and ink the edges. Trace and cut the circle from Confetti green/pink paper, ink the edges, and mat on brown cardstock with a 1/16" border. Glue to the green circles paper extending off the right edge, 1⅛" from the top, and trim the excess. Glue the circles paper centered on the card.
- Cut 5"x1" Confetti brown striped paper, ink the edges, and mat the long edges on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the card, 1⅝" from the bottom. Follow the package instructions to assemble the papier tole kite and “happy day” pieces, using foam tape between the layers and omitting the bows on the kite’s tail. Glue the pieces to the card as shown. Cut two 3" pink rickrack lengths and two 3" lengths of ¼" wide blue ribbon. Tie a knot in each, trim the ends, then glue to the kite tail as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 3½"x5" Confetti blue striped paper, ink the edges, and glue centered on the inside. Assemble the papier tole tree and glue along the right edge. Stamp “it’s your day” on the blank banner and glue as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Confetti Playground Paper Pack (link)
- Confetti Play Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- Cardstock: brown, light blue (link)
- Confetti Playground ribbon set (link)
- Birthday Greetings stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Craft glue (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)