- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with Boutique green/pink paper. Ink the edges. Cut 1¾"x6½" Boutique blue paper, ink the edges, and mat the right long edge on ivory cardstock with a ¼" border. Trim the mat with the scallop-edged scissors, then glue to the card along the left edge. Cut 2"x1" Boutique houndstooth paper and 2¾"x½" Boutique light green paper. Ink the edges, then glue to the lower front as shown.
- Cut 2"x2½" Boutique houndstooth paper, ink the edges, then mat on Boutique brown paper with ⅛" borders. Mat on pink cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp the lamb on gray and ivory cardstock. Cut out the entire lamb from gray. Cut the woolly parts from ivory and glue to the gray lamb, aligning the edges. Glue the lamb to the houndstooth center, then foam tape to the front as shown.
- Thread the button and glue as shown. Stamp the tulip four times on Boutique squares paper, placing them in pink and green squares. Stamp the tulips twice on the front strips as shown. Cut the appropriate pieces from the pink and green squares and glue to the stamped images. Tie a thread bow and glue.
- For the inside: Cut Boutique blue paper to fit the inside, ink the edges, and glue. Cut 4½"x6" ivory cardstock. Cut a 6" strip of the Boutique squares paper, ink the edges, then mat the left long edge on pink cardstock with a ¼" border. Scallop the mat edge, then glue along the right edge of the ivory paper. Glue the ivory paper centered on the blue paper. Stamp “Happy Spring” on Boutique houndstooth paper, trim to 1⅛"x⅞" and ink the edges. Mat on pink cardstock with 1/32" borders and glue to the upper left corner. Stamp the lamb on ivory cardstock, cut out, and glue to the lower right corner. Glue a thread bow on his neck.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Boutique Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: ivory, pink, gray (link)
- Lamb small stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Pink embroidery thread
- ½" pink button (link)
- Scallop-edged scissors (link)
- Craft glue (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)