- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover with brown cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Confetti brown corner paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 6"x2⅝" Confetti blue paper and punch the border along the lower long edge. Mat the long edges on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place a narrow border Dazzle™ near the upper edge. Glue across the card center and trim the excess.
- Punch an oval from Confetti green circles paper and stamp “just a note” near the left end. Mat on brown cardstock with a 1/16" border. Fold the ribbon in half and glue extending from under the left end. Cut 1⅝"x4¾" Confetti pink paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place the 4½" dress form Dazzle™ on it, then glue to the card with the oval extending from under the edge as shown. Cut 1⅛"x1⅝" confetti green paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/32" borders. Place the small stamp Dazzle on it, then glue to the front as shown. Place the butterfly and corner Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cover the inside back with Confetti brown striped paper. Cut 4¼"x5¾" ivory cardstock and mat on tan cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue centered on the striped paper. Punch a 5" Celtic strip from Confetti green circles paper and glue across the inside, ⅝" from the top. Punch the oval from Confetti green paper and the frame from brown cardstock, then glue together. Stamp “just a note” on the oval, then glue and place the Dazzles™ as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Confetti Playground Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: ivory, tan, brown (link)
- Artful Boutique Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Butterfly MixEms Dazzles™ (link)
- Just A Note small stamp set (link)
- 3" of ¼" wide metallic mint ribbon (link)
- Celtic Border Geared punch (link)
- Celtic Strip Geared punch (link)
- Vintage Label punch (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)