- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover with Boutique corner paper, positioning the bordered edge on the left. Ink the edges. Cut 5"x1" Boutique houndstooth paper, ink the edges, and mat the long edges on Boutique brown paper with 1/16" borders. Glue a 6" length of bow ribbon along the lower edge of this border, wrapping the ends to the back and gluing. Glue the border to the card, 1¼" from the bottom.
- Stamp “just for you” on Boutique blue paper and trim to 1½"x⅝". Ink the edges and glue to the right end of the border. Follow package directions to punch out the dress form papier tole die cuts. Wrap bow ribbon around the waist of #3, gluing the ends on the back. Assemble the layers with foam tape, then glue to the card as shown. Remove a bow from the remaining ribbon and glue one ribbon under the flower on the dress form, then place a pearl above it as shown. Place a pearl on each bow.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x4½" Boutique houndstooth paper, ink the edges, and glue to the inside. Cut 5"x1¼" Boutique brown paper and wrap bow ribbon around it, 1¼" from the left end, gluing the ends on the back. Glue to the inside. Stamp the ticket with “birthday wishes” in it on Boutique houndstooth paper and trim to 2¼"x1¼". Ink the edges and mat on Boutique brown paper with 1/16" borders. Mat on Boutique blue paper with ⅛" borders, ink the edges, and glue as shown. Place a pearl on the bow and glue an extra butterfly die cut as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Boutique Paper Pack (link)
- Floral Boutique Foil Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- Ticket small stamp set (link)
- 10" of hot pink bow organdy ribbon (link)
- 5mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)