- For the page: Cut 12"x2" Confetti blue striped paper and glue across the Confetti brown corner paper, 4" from the top. Knot a 15" tulle length about 5" from the left end. Use tape to secure the knot to the blue paper, 3¾" from the left edge. Wrap both ends to the back and secure with tape or glue. Cut five photos from 3¼"x2⅜" to 3⅞"x4⅜". Mat four on brown cardstock and one on tan, all with 1/16" borders. Arrange three photos below the blue strip and glue, overlapping the corners. Glue a photo above the knot, allowing tulle to overlap the corners. Foam tape the fifth photo at the upper right as shown, allowing room for the kite papier tole piece in the corner.
- Follow the package instructions to punch out and assemble the kite and “Happy Day” papier tole pieces, placing foam tape between the layers. Foam tape the kite in the upper right corner, overlapping the photo corner. Glue “Happy Day” in the paper center. Stamp the ticket in black with blue stars borders on tan cardstock twice, blue cardstock three times, and on and Confetti green circles paper once. Cut out and journal on each ticket, then glue near the photos. Place the butterfly Dazzles™ on the page as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Confetti Playground Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: brown, tan, light blue (link)
- Confetti Play Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- Butterfly MixEms Dazzles™ (link)
- Pink Tulle (link)
- Ticket small stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Ocean Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Black pen (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- ½" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)