- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" White Truffle tan tapestry paper and place on scrap paper. Stamp the thick chevron border in Pink ¼" from the bottom, extending 4" from the right edge. Stamp it again just above the first impression, but with Toffee and extending 3½" from the right edge. Stamp it a third time above the last impression with Gray and extending 3" from the right edge.
- Repeat the stamping process on the upper left corner with Pink, extending 2¼" from the left edge, ¼" from the top. Stamp Toffee below the Pink, extending 1⅞" from the left edge. Stamp Gray below the Toffee, extending 1⅜" from the left edge. Trace the large banner pattern and cut from White Truffle black plaid paper. Loosely fold the straight end under ¾" and glue it at the upper left over the stamped borders.
- Make a bow with four loops and tie the center with thread. Glue to the banner, then punch out and foam tape the “bonjour” extra art papier tole oval over the center. Punch out the Eiffel Tower papier tole pieces and assemble with foam tape, leaving #4 off. Glue to the front at the lower right, then place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x6¼" White Truffle black plaid paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut 4⅛"x5¾" White Truffle tan tapestry paper. Repeat the stamping process as for the front, using the thin chevron border and extending the impressions 2½"-1⅝" for the lower right corner. Extend the upper left impressions 1¾"-1⅛" from the top edge as shown. Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders then glue centered on the plaid.
- Trace and cut the small banner from White Truffle striped paper. Fold the straight end under ½", then glue at the lower right as shown. Foam tape papier tole piece #4 from step 3 on the banner and place a rhinestone as shown.