- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" White Truffle houndstooth paper with the lace on the left and glue centered on the front. Punch out the shield tag die cut and remove the nibs. Fold the ribbon in half and knot the folded end. Insert the tails through the hole in the tag, front to back, and trim the ends. Glue the tag to the front, ½" from the left edge.
- Use the Bodacious Blooms template to trace and cut layers 2 and 3 of the Lindy bloom from White Truffle dotted paper. (When folding the paper into sixths, it helps to flatten the creases with the bone folder.) Use the bone folder to gently curl the outer petals of #2 under and the inner petals of #2 and all the petals of #3 upward. Stack #3 on #2 and secure with a 1" flower and brad. Glue to the label as shown.
- Cut three rhinestone swirls into 1¾"-3" pieces and place them to extend from under the flower as shown. Use the Tiny Tags template to trace and cut bracket label F from White Truffle tan tapestry paper. Mask the “friend to friend” stamp (see above) and stamp “friend” on the label near the left end. Mat the label on cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue to the front at the upper right as shown and trim the excess. Place a rhinestone on the left end.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x3½" White Truffle black plaid paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Punch out the 3¼"x2¾" tan label die cut and remove the nibs. Glue to the plaid center. Use the tag template to trace and cut bracket label A from White Truffle tan tapestry paper and stamp “you are my favorite” on it. Mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders, then foam tape to the die cut center.
- Use the Blooms template to trace and cut layer 3 of the Lindy bloom from White Truffle houndstooth paper. Curl the outer petals under and the inner petals upward, then insert a flower and brad in the center. Glue it overlapping the labels, then cut a 1½" and a 2" rhinestone swirl and place as shown.