- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x7⅞" Happy Days dark circles paper and punch a scallop border in the upper short edge. Fold 1½" down along the upper edge. Cut 3¾"x6½" Happy Days blue linen paper and punch a border in the lower short edge. Fold 1¼" up at the bottom. Glue it centered on the dark circles paper, tucking the upper straight edge under the scalloped edge on the circles paper. Glue centered on the front.
- Punch two 5" long borders in Happy Days red linen paper, then trim one to 4¾"x⅜" and one to 3¾"x⅜". Glue the longer border to the folded green paper, ⅜" from the top. Glue the shorter border to the folded green circles paper, ½" from the fold. Punch a red linen butterfly, then mat it on cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue the body and foam tape the wings as shown.
- Use the Blooms template to trace and cut layers 2, 3, and 4 of the Matilda bloom from Happy Days orange paper. Use the bone folder to curve the outer petals of the larger blooms downward and the inner petals upward. Ink the edges of the two larger blooms with Candied Yam. Turn #4 over and ink the yellow edges with Yellow Ochre. Place foam tape on the center back of each piece, then stack, largest to smallest. Insert a ⅝" orange brad in the center, then foam tape the blossom to the front at the upper left.
- Use the Blooms template to trace and cut two pointy leaves from Happy Days green circles paper and ink the edges Olive. Fold in half lengthwise, unfold, then curve the outer edges downward. Glue extending from under the bloom as shown. Use the pattern to trace and cut the banner from Happy Days yellow paper. Stamp “it’s your day” on the right end, then fold the straight end under ¼" and glue to the front as shown. Place the pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3½" Happy Days dark circles paper. Punch two 6" borders in Happy Days red linen paper, then trim to 5"x½" and glue under the long edges on the circles paper as mats. Glue the paper centered on the inside. Use the Labels template to trace and cut squared oval label A from Happy Days yellow paper. Ink the edges Yellow Ochre and stamp “may your layers…” in the center with Olive. Mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue as shown.
- Use the Bloom template to trace and cut layers 3 and 4 of the Lindy flower from Happy Days orange paper. Ink the edges of #3 with Candied Yam, then turn #4 over and ink the yellow edges with Yellow Ochre. Curl the outer petals of #3 downward and the inner petals upward, then glue #4 on #
- Insert a ⅝" orange brad in the center, then glue to the upper left. Trace and cut two curvy leaves, ink the edges Olive, and glue as shown. Make a butterfly as for the front and glue and foam tape as shown.